Aug 2, 2008

She said "I do"...and I did--my first gig!






Jessica and Todd (our old nanny and her fiance) asked me if I would take some pictures at their wedding. I said I would and today was the day. I have never done anything like this and have had no classes or training with photography, but luckily, the lighting, setting and wedding party (especially the bride) were all naturally so beautiful that I came out with some pretty good pictures.

As a side note, Kinsey was a flower girl and did a wonderful job. Max was the ring bearer (YIKES) and did pretty good considering he carried the pillow with the actual rings on it down the aisle and only dropped it twice. It was precious because he saw Todd standing at the end of the aisle, kicked it into overdrive, and handed Todd the pillow.






I'm so tired. I don't think wedding photography is in my future! Phew!

No comments: