Jul 30, 2008

Yea, the Reunion Continues...


After Cousin Diane's party, 3 of my mom's sisters decided to head to my parent's house at Lake Keowee for a few days. With only a few days left of my summer break, I thought I'd like to join them. The catch was that Max didn't go with Kinsey and me. As awful as it sounds, Jack and I decided to go ahead and start him at his new daycare on Monday and get him settled before I go was to return to work Thursday. So it was one last girls hurrah. The worst part about it was how nice it was to just have some time with Kinsey alone and how RELAXING it was not chasing Max all over creation.








Some highlights...watching Kinsey interact with her cousins--"what those girls names?" Abbie and Molly as well as with Julianne; tubing, especially with Papadad; and my all-time fav was the Buddha pose that Kinsey did over and over again in the water. We're really not sure what this was although she tells us she was NOT praying and NOT being a shark, but she was definitely relaxing in this position!

No comments: