Aug 16, 2008

Fourth Place Finish

For those of you who know me, you may think I am upset with these results. Motherhood changes EVERYTHING! I am sooo proud of my girl. She ran in the 4-5 year old race and this year instead of a dash it was a whole lap (yeah, I know, just humor me, OK). And Kinsey was by far the smallest in her group. She ran so well and was not upset at all that she didn't win like she did last year. This simple fact alone is a great accomplishment knowing that she is my flesh and blood! Anyway, it was so wonderful to be outside, although it was for less than an hour. The walls of our house were beginning to close in on me after this week. She's already talking about "training" for next year. We'll see!


Pre-race photos

Fast as lighting

Max cheering on his big sis

Proud girl

A little post-race fun

2 comments:

Amy said...

Coming from someone who has never even got fourth place, I am thoroughly impressed. Go Kinsey!

Amy said...

Coming from someone who has never even got fourth place, I am thoroughly impressed. Go Kinsey!