Jun 11, 2008

Criminal Record


Here is a picture of Kinsey first shoplifted item. Yesterday, the kids and I went out to do some Father's Day shopping and two funny things happened. First, we were looking for some golf stuff (which I am not very proficient in). I saw a young shopper in the golf section who looked enough like a golf pro, so I turned to him and said, "Excuse me? May I ask you a golf question?" I cracked up when Kinsey turned around from in front of me and replied, "Sure, Mommy, go ahead, what is it?" Thank you my little "pup-pup" enthusiast, but I wasn't talking to you!!!

When we had checked out and were headed out to the car, I started fumbling through my much-too-messy bottemless pit of a purse looking for me keys when I ran across the baseball. Shocked, I held it up and ask Kinsey how it got in my purse. She innocently replied "I put it there, Mom". I asked her if she had put it in before or after we paid and she honestly answered "before". We had a quick (and embarassing) lesson on shoplifting as we walked back inside to pay for our goods!

No comments: