Jun 16, 2008

Birthday Girl!

...



So after days of coming downstairs saying "I not four yet", we expected something different this morning. But to our suprise, what we got was a TOTAL meltdown! Kinsey ran into the guest bedroom, got my mom out of bed and yelled over and over "I STILL not four, Nanny". Huh? My mom tried to reassure her that since today was her birthday, she was indeed four, but nothing worked. After hysterical inaudible attempts to explain herself, Kinsey finally dragged Nanny to her room and showed her growth chart and that she was NOT four (feet tall that is). Nanny kindly explained that she was four years but not four feet. I guess she thought she would grow a foot overnight! Precious!

Kinsey loves her new bike, although she did pull out her tricycle after her first attempt on her big bike and the 3000+ piece Playmobil zoo set was a big hit after the 4 hours assembly time!

It's off to Chuck E Cheese for one more celebration...

No comments: