May 2, 2008

Assessment Day

With great anticipation, I faced my first BootCamp assessment day this morning. Measurements were made, calculations were performed and the dreaded timed mile took place! It was a great morning for me though (even though it started at 4:30). I shaved a minute and a half off of my timed mile--from 10 minutes to 8.5--and lost a total of over 4 inches!!! I am very excited and motivated to face this next month.

Tonight, Jack and I are headed to Atlanta for our first Braves game of the season. Kinsey was so excited as she headed to the mountains with Nan for their first long weekend together and Max was all excited about his date night with Jessica and Todd. Bless those two! I hope she still comes back to work on Monday after dinner out with the Mad Man!!!

No comments: