Jan 9, 2011

Birthday Bowl and Bash

Although the children were just SURE I wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate my birthday this year, I was able to convince them pretty easily to go to Stars and Strikes.

Nanny and Papadad treated us to a BIG night of bowling, laser tag, video games, bumper cars and pizza--several hours of loud and busy fun!




Okay, okay I HAVE to throw in that I had my best bowling night ever and got a Turkey!

On my birthday morning, I was spoiled with some wonderful gifts of jewelry, clothes and four tickets to Beauty and the Beast at the Fox next weekend. My favorite Disney story--YAY!!! Best of all, I got some glorious cash from the folks, in-laws and Granny, went to the camera store to get my camera "fixed" but instead walked out with a brand new beautiful Nikon!

Thanks to everyone for my wonderful gifts!

And thank you, snow angels for the best birthday gift of all--a snow day tomorrow!!! Bring on the birthday blizzard!

No comments: