Jan 3, 2010

Christmas WHIRLWIND!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Christmas 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
It's a new year and I am just now blogging about Christmas--oh my! In my defense, though, we have hardly been home a day since then. The holiday was wonderful and our family traditions started early morning on Christmas Day. After checking out Santa's haul (Max's expression after seeing his Lionel train is one of my all-time favorites), we headed over the the Patrick Christmas breakfast. YUM-MY is what I have to say about that. Some of the very best breakfast you can imagine. Next, hit the road for SC for the Putman side of the family. Other than lazying around and playing on the floor until we could play no more, my personal favorite was the beautiful waterfall hike and our hot tub time. Home for two days, then hit the mountains for some snow...

No comments: