Apr 4, 2009

Someone's Dumb Idea


So it's official. Well, not really, but it's paid for. I've had this really stupid idea of running a marathon, and this week (after celebrating my 1-year anniversary with WoW Bootcamp, I registered for my first marathon this fall in Washington, DC. Actually, it wasn't MY idea at all, and I swore to Jack after my half marathon in November that I had absolutely NO intentions or desires to ever run a full marathon. But just as he predicted with a little smirk that day, someone dangled a carrot and I took the bait! I wonder, am I really that predictable???

1 comment:

JTP said...

hey that's awesome! Crossing the finish line was thebiggest sense of accomplishment I've ever had- i did the nashville marathon in 2000- you will love it! I wish I had a tarining group- I'd love to do another one. Good luck training!!!!