Apr 11, 2009

As Relaxing as a Day at the Beach...











Spring Break, 2009. Not as relaxing as I'd hoped for as the kids and I made the 6-hour trek to Myrtle Beach sans Jack again this year. The car ride itself isn't the tricky part so much. Keeping the children quiet at 6 AM, entertained inside with 40-50 windy weather and making sure one of us doesn't accidentally kill another were the more daunting tasks! While there were MANY tantrumous (new word) moments, there were some highlights to our week (putt-putt, beach walks, "bishing" with Papa, sunrise donuts) that I hope are the ones that stay in my memories, and NOT these...


1 comment:

JTP said...

I llove the picture of max with his hands in the fountain...either you are an excellent photographer or you've got a pretty sweet camera- you always have the best pictures! ahhh spring break- the third best part about being a teacher 1) summer 2) christmas 3) spring break...oh and put educating the kids somewhere in there :-)