Mar 8, 2009

Birthday Boy!


Happy Birthday to my "Baby Max" as he turned 2 yesterday! He came into this world a big, nine-pound chunk of lovable sweetness, and although we butt heads most of the time, his sweet grin and pure innocence melt my heart every day. He is the most beautiful precious little boy! I can't believe two years has already gone by and that my little baby is growing into a little toddler(by "little", I mean 25 pounds and about a foot and half more!!!) What a guy!

A fun music & gymnastics party and pizza supper with family made for a great celebration.








The cousins had a ball playing in this beauiful sunny weather this morning as well.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Max on his skates is the best.

JTP said...

Can I just say I love seeing pictures of smocked clothes??? No one here wears that and Chad makes fun of me for wanting baby William to wear it...your kids look adorable!