Jan 29, 2009

2+2...

...does NOT equal four. At least not when one of the four has to go to Atlanta for a business dinner. So after a Gymdogs meet and a Bulldogs basketball game in the past two weeks, we were suprised to get free tickets to the next THREE Lady Dogs basketball games, including tonight's awesome upset over Auburn. The kids and I hit our fav pizza joint for our pre-game dinner. Here's where the title of tonight's post really comes in. We're sitting at dinner and Kinsey announces that 2+2 equals 4. OK, so first time I've heard her talk math, but I'm thinking she probably just is repeating something she's heard, not really computing. After I asked her about four or five questions (I mean, no pythagorean theorem here or anything), she proved she's beginning to add a little. I was kinda proud! So pizza was great and we got to the game and met up with about half of my basketball team. Another visit from Hairy Dawg made Kinsey's night. Max's highlight was shaking his pompoms and mimicking the Dance Dogs and cheerleaders. I think we need to get him to the football games and have him meet some players next fall. I'm getting worried... ;)


1 comment:

JTP said...

How cute- a little mathematician! I love that last picture of Max... You know there are cheerleaders at the football games too....with pompoms.... :-)