Nov 9, 2008

A little slow down

After lots of traveling, this weekend was a wonderful change of pace. Friday night, it was back to our old "standard" of dinner and cookie store with the Griner gang. Saturday morning was our neighborhood yard sale. The kids had a great time playing in the driveway while we tried to unload some of our junk to passerbys. One kid brought a dollar up to me and said he'd like to buy our John Deere Gator. Precious!





Jack and I decided to have a last-minute date night last night with the help of our wonderful babysitter. What a treat! This morning, I met the girls for our last training run for next week's half marathon in Atlanta. I can't believe I am actually doing this, but I can't wait for the run. I decided to try and get a few shots of the kids in their precious fall outfits after church this morning and they were suprisingly cooperative.






In other news, this week was "Pet Week" at Kinsey's school and her homework was to take a picture with her pets. Here's a shot of her with Emmett and Ellie, our Jeck Russell Terrorists!



Kinsey and I are headed to another Pump It Up birthday party in a bit...

No comments: