Sep 11, 2008

School Days!





I really just wanted an excuse to take one last picture of the kids in their matching summer outfits. I can't believe the summer is over and the countdown to cool days has begun. However, I must say that I am so thankful to be getting up and going to school every morning and sending my kids each day. With all the sickness in this family, it is truly a blessing that we are all well (enough) and back on our feet.

Looking ahead, we are bursting with excitement about our trip to SC this weekend to see the Georgia Bulldogs play. This is one of the rare opportunities we have to go to an away game. We are going to be staying in Camden with my good friend from high school and her family. Jack hit the jackpot today with four free tickets to the game and a sitter who wants to go with us just because she misses the kids and hasn't seen them in a while. I hope this weekend lives up to my high expectations, and if it does, you can believe I'll have a bunch of pictures to post Monday.

No comments: