Sep 8, 2008

Pele's First Practice


Ha! Yeah right! Looks like she practiced playing drums on the soccerball more than anything else. Well, it was another fun-filled weekend of lying in the bed sick all weekend for me with lovely fever and a throat that felt like I swallowed a running lawnmower. Luckily, the rest of my crew was fine and was able to enjoy themselves a little. Kinsey started Start Smart soccer at the rec department this weekend and I'm looking forward to watch her "dwibble with her feets" as she so athletically put it. She also starts her horse-back riding lessons next week. Can't wait for that. She's got some new boots and a real riding helmet that Nan got her that she's been dying to try out. Hope we can make it back to the dude ranch this fall. I'm really hoping the end to all this illness lies just around the corner...

No comments: