Feb 3, 2008

Just Lion Around





February 3, 2008 Yesterday, we went to Greenville to go visit Laura again. Wow, is she doing great! They released her to come home yesterday and she was glad to be back in her own bed with her family surrounding her. She will be on IV antibiotics for another week and then they'll re-evaluate her progress.

As for my crew, 2 out of four are down for the count with bronchitis and ear infections. The boys don't feel so hot today (despite the grins in the pictures) so Kinsey and I went to my school together to set up an inflatable planetarium that I will be using with my students this week. Maybe I can post a picture of it later. She played on one of the library computers while I set the thing up, then we both went inside to try it out. She was very impressed and wanted to call her friends right away to tell them to come over and get inside, too.

This will be a busy week for me as my basketball team enters the playoffs. We finished the season 2nd in our division, but have a good chance of winning the tournament. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: