Feb 19, 2008

Enjoying Some Free Time






February 19, 2008 Nothing new is going on in the Patrick household. And I LOVE it!!! After more than three months of basketball games and practices, StarLab pick up, doctor's appointments, medical scares, etc, I am more than thrilled to have some "quiet" time. Step one (after a long holiday weekend of little more than hanging out) was to take some time and get a haircut. My stylist, John Robert was tickled today as I made him work backwards: first he washed, then I added that I would like color, so he colored, washed again, cut then styled, then I added that I would like bangs, so he cut again. He was a great trooper to accomodate someone so scatterbrained. Last night, we enjoyed some time with our next-door neighbors, whom we have sadly not seen much in the last several weeks. And the rest of my weeks plans--nothing! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bangs?! I need to see your new 'do! :)