Jan 26, 2008

Our Newest Family Member...


January 25, 2007 YEAH RIGHT!!! Do you think I'm crazy?!? No really--this is our nanny, Jessica's new puppy, Sam. He's a White German Shepard and has the sweetest temperament. The kids just love him!

Today, while I was at work, Jessica decided she wanted to style Kinsey's hair. So she brought her straightening iron and went to work. What patience she has! It's amazing what the outcome was. I think she looks like a different kid!




My basketball team played our cross-town rivals tonight. Last time we played them, we lost pretty bad and we have NOT been on a roll lately to say the least. But, we had a great night, and my girls ended up winning the game. Afterwards we went out for pizza and Max ate almost the whole restaurant!

Bathtime is always exciting these days. Max enjoys standing in the tub regarless of my neverending rants and threats to sit down. Sometimes Kinsey takes his side! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to lick your daughterspussy she is sexy