Jul 1, 2006

She's TWO!!!

June 16, 2006 I can't believe our little tiny baby is two years old! Boy how the time has flown. I love this age more than any so far. Don't get me wrong, I think babies are adorable, but the personality of a toddler, even if its the middle of a tantrum, is the best. I guess I'm weird because I'd take a screaming tantrum over a crying infant any day. But then again, I do teach 13-year-olds an love it! For Kinsey's real birthday, we had just the family over for steak supper. Jack's mom and dad, Laura and Paul, and my mom were all with her. My dad didn't arrive until after Kinsey had already gone to sleep. We celebrate with a "Melmo" cake and party accessories since he is her first real crush! Jack made the cake and I decorated it. Not too bad if I say so myself! The big party is tomorrow...I hope we can get everything done in time. We are expecting more than 20 guests!

No comments: