Jul 1, 2006

Backyard Beach Blast

The party was a HIT! We had even more fun than her circus party last year. And what a crowd! I didn't know how Jack was going to top his clown cake from last year, but the sandcastle cake this year was amazing. He really has a talent.
We had a houseful of family and we all woke at the crack of dawn to prepare for the party. Jack and my dad worked on the cake, Laura worked on the party favors, my mom and I food, and Paul had backyard doggie poop pick-up doodie (get it?!)--boy do I owe him one! The backyard looked great with Kinsey's playhouse that Jack finished just in time as the centerpiece.
She had a sandboat, and adirondack furniture and some sprinklers and of course a pool to go with the beach theme. Eight two-year-olds came and some neighbors and we all partied and grilled out until dark. As you can see by the baby pool picture,things got a little wild towards the end of the party! :) It was an amazing day that at least the adults won't forget. What a wonderful family we all have!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just woke up really horny but looking at those lovely little kiddypussys I know those girls could solve my problem thosepussys are adorable