Jul 1, 2006

Back from FLA


July 1, 2006 Kinsey and I just got back from a 10-day trip to Ft. Lauderdale visiting my parents. We had the best time. We spent most of the vacation in Nanny and Papadad's pool, but also enjoyed the Discovery Museum, Safari Park, and dinghy rides (the seas were too rough to take the big boat out). I'll have to post Florida pictures later since we took pictures with mom's camera and not mine. Kinsey became a fish almost overnight. She's always loved the pool, but after this trip she can blow bubbles, put her head underwater ALONE and kick her feet really well. I think she probably would have been swimming if we'd had another week. Since we've been home, I've taken her to the neighborhood pool twice though, to try to work on these skills so she doesn't forget. I attached a picture of Kinsey with another neighbor, Rex, and one of our Jack Russells, Emmett. Rex and his older sister Peyton, who I'll be teaching next year, went swimming with us this morning.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey E.P.!!! I can't beleive it's you! I have looked at this blog but didn'e even realize it was you!!! Where is your family living now? Your children are beautiful!