Nov 28, 2010

Wreck Tech


As this fall has had us on the road so much (I just realized yesterday that I'd visited 6 states in 6 weeks) we got rid of our UGA season tickets. Turned out to be a blessing, first because this was a year of, what do they call it--REBUILDING, and second, because we really needed the cash this year (mostly because of the travel mentioned above!) I digress. We went to one game this year early in the season and were satisfied with that. However, while at Disney, we got a call from my bud that she and her husband had two extra seats in their sky suite for the Geogria Tech game, so we hit the road a few hours earlier than we'd planned to get back in time for an ugly win on a beautiful, cold, fall night! Go Dawgs!




Now, THIS kind of tailgating, I could get used to!!! ;)

No comments: