Aug 15, 2010

Aunts and uncles and cousins, OH MY!






Nanny and Papadad were so generous to open up their house to chaos, er, the Townsend family, this weekend. Aunts and uncles, first and second cousins (I think there were 19 of us) came from NC and Georgia to Lake Keowee for some great food, fellowship and lake fun. We had so much fun playing on the beach, taking boat rides, tubing, skiing, eating and just visiting and we hated to see the weekend end. The little ones are so cute, just reaching the age where they are really interacting and getting to know one another. It is so precious to see these teeniest cousins growing up with the same bonds we grew up with so many years ago!






I have soo many pictures I love and hopefully lots more coming from others, I had the hardest time picking, but this is all my computer is cooperating with for now, so 'til next blog...

No comments: