Jul 8, 2010

Beach, Eat, Sleep, Pool, Eat, Sleep

That had pretty much been our schedule the past week and boy, could I get used to this! It's hard to believe the start of school is just a few short weeks away--ugh! Yesterday, after I met my friend Natalie for an AWESOME run over the Ravenel Bridge, the kids and I went to the beach again and met up again with my old church basketball teammates (same one we met up with on the first day.) One of the highlights while we visited with Caroline and her crew was the discovery of several starfish and a couple of sand dollars. What cool wildlife on Sullivan's. For dinner, Kinsey chose Mustard Seed and afterward we went out for some putt-putt and video games. This morning it was a quick walk on the beach followed by some more pool fun. We are looking forward to more twin fun after the SLEEP portion of the afternoon! Zzzzz!








No comments: