May 30, 2010

Sum-Sum-Summertime






It was a bittersweet end to the school year as my principal said goodbye to my school to begin his retirement, it is nonetheless summer time! Woo hoo! After the halls cleared and the classrooms were cleaned, the kids and I hit the ground running for what hopes to be an excellent summer break.

Off to a wonderful start, we spent the first few days visiting Nanny and Papadad in Charleston. We had some pool time, beach time and seafood time--my three favorite things about the coast. Then add on some cousin time as Laura and her crew arrived. The kids and I snuck away and headed out early to Myrtle for the next Chapter of the Beach Beach House Week (my aunt and uncle, Joie and Neil Beach, invite us all for a family get togehter each year.) With the big crowd and LOTS of little kids, this promises to be an fun and exciting week ahead!

No comments: