Jun 4, 2007

Has it been THAT long???

June 4, 2007 OK, has it really been almost a YEAR since I've posted? I think it has. Really, the last news was that I was pregnant. Obviously, the babe grew, developed, and was born since my last post. Welcome to this world John Maxwell (AKA Baby Max). Kinsey absolutely LOVES her baby brother and hasn't had one negative reaction toward him YET. But then again, he's not stealing her toys yet either. Since Max's arrival on March 7th, we've been to Sunset Beach, a Brave's game, swimming in the pool and at Lake Hartwell, to visit the family in North Carolina, etc, etc, etc. Life sure has been busy. I can't believe Kinsey will be THREE in less than two weeks. That makes me at LEAST three years older than I think I am doesn't it? OK, I'm going to work on being better at this...





No comments: